Tuesday 14 October 2008

A packed term ahead.


Two days in and already term 4 is shaping up to be a big one. Reports, class placements, interviewing for teaching positions and solving some of our property headaches just for starters. Should be good fun!

We are hoping to open the swimming pool in a few weeks time and, if the good weather continues, it should be nice and warm for the first few classes taking a dip.

We are working hard on plans for seating and shade areas in the playground and I am hoping that we will have something to display in the next couple of weeks. Then we can start to get feedback from the whole community on the ideas. The project is the focus of our Summer Carnival fundraising efforts so fingers crossed for plenty of sunshine on the 9th of November.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mr Sibson!! - I posted this message again as I realised it may not have been very obvious that I sent it- so sorry to keep intruding

    I hope you might remember Laura S from Year 4 all those years back in 2001?...

    Wel, I had this idea to come and help at Coleridge with the ICT facilities, but I was very surprised to find that you had moved back to New Zealand!

    So, a little disappointed I can't assist you, now you're not even in the country! However, I'm extremely impressed with your new appointment.

    Good luck with everything and best wishes for the future at Fendalton.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,

    Great to hear from you, I certainly do remember you and it would have been nice to see you. I am sure that if you still wanted to help out at Coleridge on the ICT side Bill would be delighted to have you. I am going to be back at Coleridge for a visit in January so I may even see you then.

    Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please let me know which dates in January that you'll be in Coleridge, so I'll be able to come and meet you there, and maybe be introduced to Bill!

    In the mean time, have a nice Xmas and Happy New Year!

    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete

Visitors