Tuesday 3 June 2008

Kidnapped by Pirates



Last Friday I was kidnapped by pirates!
There I was, working away in my office, quietly, not bothering anyone, when I was jumped on by a large gang of enormous pirates and dragged away. I tried to fight them off but they were just too strong for me.
As it turned out these vicious pirates were part of a gang calling themselves the Fendalton Junior School. They had a wicked plan to turn me into a pirate too and set about training me in their pirate ways. They taught me how to make treasure, sing sea shanties and use a treasure map. I had a fantastic time and by the end of the day I was transformed into Captain Sibson.
Thank you to all the pirate trainers (teachers) and the Junior team for all their hard work on Friday, it was certainly an experience. It took me most of the long weekend to get my voice back but it was well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors