Friday 31 October 2008

The power of words


I have been working on our Charter for 2009 and I was reflecting on how to gather the views of the community more effectively. In the past we have always sent out an annual survey to the parent community but the return rate has been fairly low. So I am trying a slightly different approach. Over the next few weeks and months I am going to post short questions on my blog for anyone to respond to. I am hoping that by breaking the survey into small sections which only take a few seconds to respond to, we may increase the number of responses that we get. I will be including this in a newsletter for people who do not have access to a computer.

So here is the first question - (the words entered here will go towards making a "wordle" image, like the one shown above, that clearly shows what the priorities are for our community)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors